Terms & Conditions
WWW.MIELEV.COM (hereinafter the "Website" or “Site”, “Online Store”, “Electronic Store”, “E-shop”) is the website hosting the Online Store under the trade name " www.mielev.com", which exposes, promotes and markets organic and skincare products through the Internet. The online store, www.mielev.com, has been created by the company under the trade name "BAKLATZI MARIALENA" and the distinctive title "MIELEV", located in Athens, Attica, registered under the G.E.M.I. number 154028703000 and holder of the Tax Identification Number 148159770 (hereinafter “mielev.com” or “mielev” or “business”, “company”, “we”, “us”), legally governed by the provisions of Law.
In the event of any disagreement with any of these Terms and Conditions, you should not take any action or use any of our Services, including placing an order or your simple browsing through our Online Store. However, if you wish to have any clarification or information regarding the Terms and Conditions content, you may contact us through our contact web form or email us at email@example.com.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. CHANGES/AMENDMENTS TO TERMS OF SERVICE
Mielev reserves the right to revise, modify, delete, add, change and/or update these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Changes” or “Amendments”) at its sole discretion and/or when any change to the abovementioned is required by Law, possibly without your prior notice or consent and always in accordance with the trading practices and limits set by law. Prices for our products are also subject to change without prior notice. The Changes will be effective from the date of their posting on this Website. It is clarified that any change to these Terms and Conditions, does not include orders or others transactions that you have already performed prior to the entry into force of those Changes. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. However, if you wish to have any clarification or information regarding the amendments content, you may contact us through our contact web form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. USE OF OUR WEBSITE - ORDERS
· You agree to pay in full the prices for your purchases, plus any applicable taxes when you order from outside the EU. The prices displayed on our website are the final, they include VAT but exclude delivery/shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Costs Guide. In the event of any change regarding the prices, the Customer upon the time of receipt must pay the price which appeared upon the time of his order. Taxes and duties are not included in your final purchase price when Mielev ships to you, due to an international trade agreement known as DDU (“Delivery Duties Unpaid”).The cost will be determined by your local customs bureau, therefore we are unable to advise the amount you will need to pay but you can check the custom laws of your own country for an estimation.
· By placing an order through our website, you agree that you are at least 18 years old and you are legally capable of legal action and of entering into binding contracts, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 127 et seq. of the Code).
· You agree that you use our Website and/or browsing through our online store to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
· You agree that you shall not use our website in any manner that could violate any domestic or international law.
· You agree that you shall not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and that you shall not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
· You agree that you shall not use, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, upload, post, publish, distribute, reproduce, transmit or in any way exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, such as information and/or material provided, including photos, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks etc. without express written permission by us.
· You agree that you shall not create any links from the Site directed to websites or content owned or maintained by third-parties. Moreover, you shall not insert your own or a third-party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the content or services on any site or any other areas of the site.
· You agree that you shall use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this online store, law, and good morals. If the acts or omissions of visitors / users in any way violate the herein terms and conditions of law or (may) damage or malfunction or adversely affect the provision of our online store services, the Company has the right to block access to, delete accounts and to oblige them to restore any damage they have suffered and to exercise all the rights provided by law, even those not expressly mentioned in these terms.
· In order to place your order, you agree to provide us with the correct postal and/or contact details and we clarify that those details should not be used for any other purpose further to the event that we should contact you when necessary.
· For the execution of the order, the Customer follows a step by step ordering process. In any case, until checkout technical means for the identification and correction of any errors in the procedure shall be at your disposal, such as the capacity to return to previous technical steps before final submission. In any case you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
4. PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to violate any domestic or international law; (c) to violate the security of the Site, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Content, computer systems or networks connected to any serve associated with the Site or Content; (d) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (e) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (f) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (g) to submit false or misleading information; (h) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (i) to collect or track the personal information of others; (j) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (k) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (l) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Our Company carefully and consistently checks the information that it posts on its website, exhausting its legal obligation to do so, but is not responsible for the publications of third parties on the website. Visitors / users of this site are advised to use antivirus software, malware, and all kinds of malware, even if these are not mentioned in these terms and conditions.
5. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images and colors of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We reserve the right to limit the Sales of our products or Services to any person or geographic region, to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer, to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove, change or edit any materials or content on this website, including description of products or product pricing. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances, which mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion, without having the obligation to provide reasons for such rejection, on the condition that any paid fees are immediately refunded to you.
The execution of the order follows a step by step ordering process. In any case, until checkout technical means for the identification and correction of any errors in the procedure shall be at your disposal, such as the capacity to return to previous technical steps before final submission.
Product offers in this online store are valid up until stocks are exhausted.
By purchasing from the Site, you agree that we may share information about you and your transaction with other entities for various purposes, including (without limitation) to process your transaction, to operate our fraud prevention program, to collect any unpaid debt and to obtain credit card authorization.
Product availability on the Site is not guaranteed as products may be low in stock or out of stock when an order is completed.
Prior to the completion of the order, during the electronic process of ordering, the customer may press “remove” and the order will automatically be cancelled.
6. PAYMENT METHODS - PRICES
Orders placed through this e-shop are governed by the provisions of Law 2251/1994, as amended. Once you have finished shopping, all the items you wish to purchase are added to your basket. Your next step will be to go through the checkout process and make payment following the instructions on our website, after the Terms and Conditions of the contract have been accepted. The payment options through Mielev Online Store are as follows:
· By credit or debit card. All credit card transactions are performed through EUROBANK’s Secure Platform and the supported cards are: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners
· Bank Transfer Payment(Eurobank)
· Cash on Delivery: The item is paid at the same time the order is received. A fee of €2.00 is added to the final amount of the exchange.
The prices displayed on our website are the final, they include VAT but exclude delivery/shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Costs Guide. In the event of any change regarding the prices, the Customer upon the time of receipt must pay the price which appeared upon the time of his order. Taxes and duties are not included in your final purchase price when Mielev ships to you, due to an international trade agreement known as DDU (“Delivery Duties Unpaid”).The cost will be determined by your local customs bureau, therefore we are unable to advise the amount you will need to pay, but you can check the custom laws of your own country for an estimation.
7. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related Website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
This Site and all contents of the Site are provided on an 'as is' and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of the Site, that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion and that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use.
9. NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
· We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the Site or the Service will meet your requirements and that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. The Site and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
· You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. Company’s Liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs or any similar damages, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or any other materials or Services provided to you by Company. This Limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability
for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
· Our Company's online store is not liable for any adverse effects or damage caused by the use of ordered products due to incorrect user´s selection, inattentive, inappropriate use of the products, inaccurate or incomplete information. Our Company shall be free from any liability, as the user shall be solely responsible for the damage suffered. Our liability in the case of a defective product is limited as well and exhausted by our obligation to replace it or refund it, if the conditions for returning the product are met. Mandatory labeling and product composition information is stated on the original container and/or inside or upon the product packing, but is available to the Consumer if requested. All cosmetic products that www.mielev.com distributes, are governed and are in accordance with the European Cosmetic Legislation 1223/09.
· Our online store is not responsible for the lack of products, for reasons that are not due to the fault of our Company or due to force majeure (see Term 16).
· Our Company delivers the orders to its affiliated shipping companies, which it chooses at its discretion, in order to deliver the products on time to our customers at the agreed place and time. However, it is not responsible for the poor condition in which the ordered products can be delivered, provided they are shipped from its warehouse to users in good condition and properly packaged. In addition, our company is not liable for any damage that may be caused by the delivery of the ordered products (by the shipping companies) to a third party other than the user contracted with our online shop, provided that third party resides permanently or temporarily or works in the same location as the user indicated for the delivery of his order.
· The experienced scientific staff and partners of our online store may provide advice and information to our users only for information on beauty issues and aesthetics. This advice and information do not replace medical opinions, instructions and recipes by specialized doctors, hospitals, diagnostic centers, etc. Please advice your dermatologist/doctor, should you have any health, aesthetic or medical issues.
10. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
12. RETURN POLICY
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and may return the product within fourteen (14) calendar days of dispatch of the product and at his own expense to return it to the Company. The aforementioned deadline of 14 calendar days for the exercise of the right of withdrawal is set as from the next day on which the Customer obtains the physical possession of the products. If you have ordered more than one product with an order and they were delivered separately, the period of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with the above, starts from the next day of the day the Customer obtained the physical possession of the last item.
Your right to return the product, applies only to products that are returned in the same initial condition as you received them, which means that the items must be in original condition, unused and unopened into their closed packaging, with all security tags in place, in their original bags and only if the package is accompanied by the proof of payment and carries the original labels, otherwise the money will not be refunded. Any product which is not in the same condition as you received it, will not be refunded. You should therefore take good and reasonable care of the products while they are at your possession. In the event of a defective product, Customers have the right either to return the product and ask for a refund, or to replace the product with the same of their initial purchase. If the conditions for returning the product are met, our Company has the obligation either to replace the product or to make the refund, as stated herein. In no other case, there is the possibility of a refund given for products that were opened, except for the defective ones as listed herein.
Please note that there is no refund for sale items purchased at a discount and that items can not be exchanged for another product, except for the defective ones.
Shipping and handling charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. All customers are responsible for postage payments. You can return any product FOR FREE and we will cover the postage costs and refund your money within ten (10) business days, ONLY IF THE RETURN OF THE PRODUCT IS DUE TO OUR COMPANY’S MISTAKE (e.g. defective products, faulty or incorrectly posted items). In any other case you wish to return the product for your personal reasons and get a refund, shipping costs will have to be covered by you.
Our address for your returned item(s) is:
Navarchou Notara 58, Athens
Tel: (+30) 6942871772
To further inform you about our Return Policy, please visit and review our Return Policy in order to read and accept the relevant terms. By placing an order on mielev.com, Customer accepts all terms of this Return Policy.
Return Policy is governed by the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on "Consumer Protection" and the provisions of the Civil Code.
13. THIRD-PARTY LINKS/AFFILIATED SITES
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You understand and accept that all the content and information used in this Website, including data, texts, designs, software, images, graphics, photographs, audio, video, services, products or any other material appearing on this Website, even though not explicitly mentioned in these terms, are intellectual and industrial property of Mielev and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek Intellectual Property Law (L.2121/1993), as amended by Law 4212/2013 (and incorporated by EU Directives No. 2011/77 / EU and 2012/28 / EU), subject to the rights of third parties. Furthermore, the trademarks and the distinctive title of www.mielev.com, are protected by the Commercial law (Law 2239/1994 "on trade marks", as amended by Law 146/1914 "on unfair competition"). Except as otherwise stated herein, none of the material may be copied, posted, reproduced, distributed, transferred, downloaded, processed, resaled or republished in any form and by any means, without the prior authorization and written permission of our Company. The trademarks, images, logos and distinctive features that represent our Company and its products/Services, are exclusive marks and distinctive features of Mielev and our Company is protected by Greek Community and International Trademark Laws, as mentioned hereinabove. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission stated herein, does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its content, collection and use of our catalogs, our products and our commercial policy (discounts, vouchers etc.). In the case of any unauthorized use and breach of the above terms, the permission granted herein ceases to be valid and terminates automatically, without further notice. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed, copied material.
It is emphasized that the hereinabove enumeration is completely indicative and not exclusive, therefore all related acts of illegal reproduction, processing, exploitation, distribution and dissemination of the works of our site (www.mielev.com) are prohibited, even if not mentioned in herein detailed terms.
15. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
The Customer may place his/her order, as long as there is availability of the preferable product. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Once your shopping card is completed, we are entitled to fulfill your order and proceed the delivery to you. From the time of the delivery, the products will be at your risk. You will receive the full ownership of the products ordered, once we receive the full payment made by you, including the delivery costs.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our Website. In case you enter an incorrect or incomplete address, the delivery process can’t be completed and any order already performed will be resent to you at your own expense. To further inform you about our Delivery of products, please visit and review our Delivery in order to read and accept the relevant terms.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
Events outside Mielev, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered as “Force Majeure Events”, meaning that we are released from our obligation to deliver or fulfill our contractual agreements, in case that such events take place. Examples of such events are strikes, conflict, embargo, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, accidents, wars or acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of governments.
17. LOCAL TAXES
Mielev is not responsible for any customs charges or local taxes due to international shipment. Please familiarize yourself with your countries regulations as payment of these duties may be necessary to release your order.
18. GOVERNING LAW
19. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. If any present term would be deemed by any competent Court to be void and therefore inapplicable, this term will not invalidate the remaining terms of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. In the event that any part of this Agreement is declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining part of this Agreement, which shall remain valid as if those General Terms had been executed with their invalid part deleted. The Company will seek to replace any invalid condition with a new valid term, condition or provision, the result of which will be the closest equivalent to the one cancelled.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at: email@example.com